Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 72 Posts

·
Registered
307 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just moved to Pa from Md. I am now in the york area, just west of East Prospect. Anyone close by, I would like to hang with some fellow dmaxers.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Not sure if you'd consider it close, but I'm from the Lehigh Valley. Only about an hour and a half from you.

·
Registered
307 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thats not too bad

·
Registered
945 Posts
I'm about an hour away north east up I83 To I81. You moving away from Obama?

·
Registered
307 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I moved away from expensive cost of living

·
Premium Member
131 Posts
Butler pa :thumb

·
Registered
559 Posts
I am usually running all over PA. Have a house in Greentown (Pocono mountain area), have hunting land in Doylestown/Lahaska, and usually running anywhere in between those places. East stroudsberg can be a fun place to get into trouble

·
yep yep...
7,169 Posts
Butlers a good time, can't wait til my rig heads back up there.

·
Premium Member
131 Posts

·
Premium Member
131 Posts
I see you had some motor done to your lly by blackout performance. What was all involved in the build and how much 💵 did that run you. Thanks

·
yep yep...
7,169 Posts
Rig 63 has been up there, I'm on rig 8. Both sidewinder rigs. Mine will be back up there this spring after we knock out a couple well in WVa

·
Registered
108 Posts
i live in Easton and commute to Lansdale everyday, if you travel I-476 between Quakertown and Mid-county you would maybe see my silver Cobalt around in the construction zone (or the truck but i rarely take that)

·
yep yep...
7,169 Posts
Small world man, I actually work for Rex but on the completions side. I believe we do have SW 62 and 63 drilling for us right now though.
Sorry I didn't even re read my shit, 62 has been up there, I worked on that rig for two years until Lynn reed and I couldn't see eye to eye and I got sent to 8. Yeah, 63 is up in Carrollton I filled in for a driller up there for a few days. We're drilling for XTO I love those guys been with them for a long time. I drilled with Rex in 09-11', a lot of shit changed from then til now.

·
Registered
307 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
i live in Easton and commute to Lansdale everyday, if you travel I-476 between Quakertown and Mid-county you would maybe see my silver Cobalt around in the construction zone (or the truck but i rarely take that)
I travel 476 just about once a week. I will look next time I am up that way. If a red freightliner or kenworth pulling a bulk tanker blows his horn at you, dont be surprised thats me.

Reactions: 07cobaltLScoupe

·
Its just a worktruck
13,908 Posts
:rof
This is a joke right? Butler sucks almost as bad as where i live!

·
Registered
8,345 Posts
I miss Hanover. I try to get home when I can even though I don't have many friends there anymore and no family. Still home

·
yep yep...
7,169 Posts
:rof
This is a joke right? Butler sucks almost as bad as where i live!
Ive tore a lot of shit up in butler. But I drank a lot up there too lol

1 - 20 of 72 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.