Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
21 - 40 of 72 Posts

·
Its just a worktruck
13,908 Posts

·
yep yep...
7,169 Posts
Is GhostRiders still open? Lol
Not sure, it's been a while since I've worked up that way. A hand I had lived there, and my whole crew would go out about everyday, butler is a little laid back for my style that what made it fun, people didn't know what the fuck to think. I went to the longhorn and that playmakers inside days inn. I got thrown out of there on a regular basis.

·
Registered
22 Posts
i live in Easton and commute to Lansdale everyday, if you travel I-476 between Quakertown and Mid-county you would maybe see my silver Cobalt around in the construction zone (or the truck but i rarely take that)
I used to live in Bethlehem, but now I'm up near the Blue Mountain gap, right near the 476 tunnel. I'm glad to see someone so close to me on here.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Just checked this section for the first time in months. I'm in Mechanicsburg which is about 30 to 40 minutes from you. I'm in York from time to time to go to junkyards, or the street rod cruise in May.

·
Registered
377 Posts
Just moved from the lehigh valley back into the reading area.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Just moved from the lehigh valley back into the reading area.
Paintball - I think I've seen your truck before. Do you spend anytime in Macungie? I can't really think of another place where I would've seen it.

·
Registered
377 Posts
JBD, I have heard there is another truck that looks exactly like mine running around that area. Several coworkers said they saw me driving and I was no where near the area.

That being said, I work at Mack so if you drove by the plant in the evening it used to sit out front. Now we are parking offsite, but I move it around dinner time.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Well that explains it...I saw you in Allen's parking lot. I'm first shift at the plant and I saw your truck on my way out on Monday. I've probably passed you before leaving work. At least I know I'm not going crazy.

I've been driving my 2015 to work lately (gray, CCLB). I'll have my 03 tomorrow, look out for a white CCSB with a brush guard on it.

·
Registered
377 Posts
Its possible you passed me if I was running a little late. I'll have to keep any eye out.

·
yep yep...
7,169 Posts
Guess I'll be heading up to Williamsport.

·
Registered
945 Posts

·
yep yep...
7,169 Posts
Next hitch if nothing changes. Probly 220 to 80 then what ever the road is from There. Been a couple years since I've been up there

·
Registered
945 Posts
If you take 80 the exit you want to take is for 180. Pm me when your coming and we can meet up.

·
Registered
498 Posts
I am over by the Pittsburgh International Airport. Our farm is in Hanover Twp and I live in Imperial.

·
Registered
307 Posts
Discussion Starter · #35 ·
Anybody interested in a central pa meet

·
Registered
945 Posts
yeah.

·
Registered
377 Posts
possibly if it is later in the summer.

·
Registered
545 Posts
Live in Bradford County but my family is in Pike County so I'm down there from time to time visiting.

·
Registered
22 Posts
I'd be game.

·
Registered
377 Posts
Anyone going to Numedia or Maple Grove this year?

21 - 40 of 72 Posts