Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
41 - 60 of 72 Posts

·
Its just a worktruck
13,908 Posts
I'll be at Numidia, but my truck wont be. We should be on the pulling track side, real close to the fence with some tents on a gooseneck.

·
Registered
377 Posts
I'm apparently scheduled to work on the 18th and it looks like our final dept is going to be working.

On a brighter note I plan to actually make Maple Grove this year.

·
Registered
307 Posts
Discussion Starter · #43 ·
anybody have an idea of where a meet should be. want to try something central so there is a better chance for more people to make it

·
Premium Member
46 Posts
Anybody in the area going to the xdp open house? Im thinking about going and was just seeing if any of you guys would be around. Id like to meet a few guys from around the area. Not very many dmax's in the area. Everybody and there mothers are driving damn powerjokes. Also ive never been to a show and xdp is advertising "Huge" discounts at the event. Any idea how good the prices will be? Just trying to figure out how much money i need to bring haha.

·
Registered
545 Posts
When is the show?

·
Premium Member
46 Posts
Sept. 20th

·
Registered
545 Posts
Figures. I'm working that weekend. I seem to work the weekend of almost every diesel event.

·
Premium Member
46 Posts
Just take a personal day, you've got almost a month to give heads up. Haha

·
yep yep...
7,169 Posts
Back in butler. Yee fuckin haw.

·
yep yep...
7,169 Posts
Wedding was awesome. No honeymoon yet. Too much going on for that at the moment but we're going soon.

·
Registered
945 Posts
Married , new place to live life's good.

·
Registered
545 Posts
Just take a personal day, you've got almost a month to give heads up. Haha
I was off that weekend, but a month or so ago I told a coworker I would cover that weekend for him and I'm not one to go back on my word.

Figures it's that weekend. Also, the Sept. 19th there is a cummins meet going on that has been in the works on CF for like 2 to 3 years. Even though I don't have a cummins anymore I was planning on going to put some faces to some names. There's always next year.

·
yep yep...
7,169 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
hey guys just checking in i live in bucks county pa new to the forum
I'm new as well! Just poking around the forum and saw you post that you are in Bucks County. I am not too far from you in Jersey.

I have a lot of reading to do as a total newbie, but looking to make some connections as well. There is a lot of knowledge on this board.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Oh cool man have to meet up or something somtime i was a diesel mechanic for like for years but didnt really ever work on duramax's so im kinda new lol
Forums are the best man!

Ever need a second hand let me know!

·
Registered
14 Posts
Butler, Pa here!

·
Registered
4,764 Posts
41 - 60 of 72 Posts