Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Received a Hummer
9,628 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Cant be anymore stoked right now....just paid off my truck 100%.....and I never took out any loans for my mods, so I can just enjoy driving it now and saving some cash! Well not really because we are buying a new house in a month :D

·
Registered
3,028 Posts
Congrats for the weight off your shoulders and good luck with the new home!

·
Registered
2,538 Posts
That's awesome man, I can't wait for that day to come for me.

·
Registered
465 Posts
Congrats!!!!!

·
Slave to the Interwebs
9,954 Posts
Sweet man. It is a great feeling. Could you have cut it any closer though... Pay off truck, buy house.

·
Banned
5,738 Posts
Sweet, I know how ya feel.:D

·
I'm That Guy...
16,690 Posts
I can't wait till mine is paid off finally.

·
Registered
4,803 Posts
Congrats

·
Hang it!...Fire!
4,244 Posts
badass you truck looks sweet already

·
Received a Hummer
9,628 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanx guys! I am pretty stoked. But we randomly said we wanted to sell our house, and some local teacher who was retiring said she would take it, without a realtor, and gave us our asking price and didn't even attempt to ask us to lower it... SO....we thought what the heck. Now we are in my parents two car garage for the meantime and closing on a new log home in about 30-40 days....I go to sign the paperwork on Wednesday! It's a 4 bed, 3 bath home with a 2 car attached and 1 car integral garage. And it has a wrap around deck that covers the whole house....I can't wait to move in!!

·
Slave to the Interwebs
9,954 Posts
That's great man. I bought my house without realtors and it made the process so much quicker. The new house sounds great. Did it come with any land?

·
Registered
3,389 Posts
Congrats. We just bought our first home a couple months ago. Wanna pay mine off to? LOL.

·
Received a Hummer
9,628 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
That's great man. I bought my house without realtors and it made the process so much quicker. The new house sounds great. Did it come with any land?
It comes with an acre of land....and it's adjacent to state game land, so no one is building next to me :) It's weird, I've always wanted a ton of land....but not sure if I actually do now.. I work at the local school district up here and I want my kids to go to school where I work at. In my area, land doesn't exist anymore because it's a small area and ever since marcellus shale hit the area, no one is selling anything... it sux. That and I really can't stand mowing grass...so I figure an acre is big enough for my house, an inground pool, and the kids to play...and if they want to mess around in the woods, there's TONS of it.

·
Its just a worktruck
13,908 Posts
Nice!

·
Registered
3,662 Posts
congrats man looks like me and my buddies are going to have to come back up for some wedgies and a party to break that new house in!

·
Oh...... Squirrel!
24,083 Posts
1 - 20 of 22 Posts