Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im wanting to be a little different with my wheels that everyone has and was considering having the faces of the spokes on my rockstars painted white to match. Any thoughts? has anyone done this?

Attachments

·
Registered
2 Posts
Agreed, white on white.....not the way to go. Although the idea of painting them is not bad.

·
Oh...... Squirrel!
24,083 Posts

·
Registered
1,727 Posts
A 1/4" white pinstripe around the border might not look bad but the whole spoke would be WAY too much......

·
Registered
136 Posts
theres a guy in the "post your dmax pics" that did that.

·
Registered
2,383 Posts
No no no. Leave them. If you want to be different then you have to find a wheel that every dude and his grandmother doesn't have.

·
Registered
2,317 Posts
Paint that shit! My buddie has an all white cummins with a white lift and 24" white rockstars and its pretty much sex on wheels.

·
Registered
2,383 Posts
Paint that shit! My buddie has an all white cummins with a white lift and 24" white rockstars and its pretty much sex on wheels.
I just never really took to the whole "white power ranger" look. It's just too much honky lol

·
Registered
239 Posts
I just never really took to the whole "white power ranger" look. It's just too much honky lol
:thumb

Maybe you can get them to two tone it like the chrome/black ones but white/chrome? might look cool if you wanna kind of go that route. scene the crhome/black ones on a silver truck one time and I kinda liked it

·
Received a Hummer
9,628 Posts
Do a BMF look.....do white where they machine theirs.. so basically around the edging.

·
it stinks and whistles :)
5,350 Posts
I can remember swing a picture of some black rockstars with a white tribal design on the spokes. I can't find the picture again but it looked cool

·
Registered
188 Posts
I had my stock wheels powdered coated white and it looks awesome on my white truck. do it.

·
Registered
1,954 Posts
why not just put white vynal on the face of the rim? A member did that a few months back on his truck.

·
Registered
1,761 Posts
^ I'm pretty sure it was white vinyl on rockstars if I'm thinkin of the same guy.

·
oldschool
3,351 Posts

·
Registered
6,297 Posts
You could just paint the star in the middle white..

·
Registered
6,297 Posts
^X2 Haha me either!! I just opened that at work.. oops:eek:

1 - 20 of 29 Posts