Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Vote for the Site Favourite ROTM winner for the year of 2021 HERE!
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK everyone, I've tried body shops, GM dealers, and am unable to come up with factory painted smooth replacement handles, such as the Yukon's. Also want the replacement for the tailgate, of course! All that comes up is white or silver. Anyone? Thanks!

·
Premium Member
536 Posts
If you go to the dealer and give them your vin you can then order painted door handles to your exact paint code,thats what i did

·
Registered
505 Posts
They have lots of them on eBay.

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I did go to dealer wth the VIN with no luck? Also e-bay, must be searching incorrectly?

·
Registered
987 Posts
got mine on ebay ordered escalade door handles with my paint code...

·
saw what you did there
14,297 Posts
got mine on ebay too. 55 bucks shipped.

all the yukon/escalade tools go get chrome ones and sell their old.

·
AKA treyfox11
2,250 Posts
Got a whole set right here in front of me want em????

·
Registered
2,480 Posts
Are they black Trey?

·
AKA treyfox11
2,250 Posts
They can be any color you like i work for a body shop

·
Registered
505 Posts
the only ones i have found for mine are 255!

·
AKA treyfox11
2,250 Posts

·
Registered
915 Posts
maybe you could paint mine for me trey?? have a core set to paint the the color the customer wants mail them to them and then let them send the olds unpainted ones back for a core??

·
AKA treyfox11
2,250 Posts
maybe you could paint mine for me trey?? Have a core set to paint the the color the customer wants mail them to them and then let them send the olds unpainted ones back for a core??
yep but make sure your cores are not textured i don't do those cause they don't turn out nice i only paint the original painted factory ones much better look :d be careful also you need to p.m. Me about this cause i am not a vendor and i don't mind helping you get it done just don't wanna make admin. And mods ill with me:)

·
Registered
915 Posts
oops sorry man :eek: they wont care tho you got twins

·
AKA treyfox11
2,250 Posts
Lol ya but you never know

·
Oh...... Squirrel!
24,083 Posts
1 - 19 of 19 Posts