Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I would like to see some pics of yalls set ups. Thinkin about painting all my stuff?

·
Oh...... Squirrel!
24,083 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
How does the paint hold up on the rear bumper step?

Here's mine all color matched. I plan on removing the moulding and all the badges. Maybe some clear corner headlights too.

·
Registered
552 Posts
Did you paint the mirrors "rough" or did you sand them down? Or is there a chrome cover than can be bought and painted?

·
Oh...... Squirrel!
24,083 Posts
How does the paint hold up on the rear bumper step?

Here's mine all color matched. I plan on removing the moulding and all the badges. Maybe some clear corner headlights too.
Wow your truck looks pretty good! I never thought about doing the ventshades. But, mine are in the track so there would be a black bead around the windows. :rolleyes:

I originally painted the rear pad and tapped off the raised area for steps. It started flaking from ther over 3 years. This weekend I had the bedside painted and we painted the entire rear pads.... Ill see how it goes now :D

Did you paint the mirrors "rough" or did you sand them down? Or is there a chrome cover than can be bought and painted?
My body guy didnt want to try and primer them to make them smooth so we painted then rough. It would be very hard to smooth the plastic.

I got a few chips in mine so this year we scuffed down the front pads and mirrors to make them smooth. The clear sanded down well to make them pretty smooth!

I bought my handles from GM with them painted and with the handle chrome. :cool:

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
2,379 Posts
trucks look great guys.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts