Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
1,221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone have a Paramount brand replacement grille on their rig? These grilles are much cheaper than RBPs and other brands so I'm curious if its a reflection of quality.
Also, a question in general: do replacement grilles utilize the same clips as OEM or do they bolt in (or both)? I hate having to undo those clips (granted i rarely have to remove my grill).

LED Grille $390

Running Lights Grille $190

· Premium Member
2013 GMC Denali 2500 CCSB 4x4
118 Posts
Love mine. Very good quality for the money. I color matched it and installed white LEDs I found on ebay. Yes, it mounts exactly the same way as the stock grille, so it has clips on the
That’s a really nice truck 👍🏻

Reactions: WhiteHD11

· Registered
275 Posts
Love mine. Very good quality for the money. I color matched it and installed white LEDs I found on ebay. Yes, it mounts exactly the same way as the stock grille, so it has clips on the bottom.

View attachment 1088351

View attachment 1088352
Looking great! A neighbor recently got a white HD with black grilles. I'll show him yours when he returns from the installation of the set of tires from 4Wheelonline.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.