Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

101 - 120 of 126 Posts

·
LHN...We ARE the Joneses
26,485 Posts
Not the State, it's the Target demographics.

Better class of shopper at Wally's. :teehee

·
Registered
39 Posts
When I park my service body Duramax in a parking lot I park in back and take up four spots. I’m too wide and too long for a regular parking space. Say whatever you want but it’s always out of the way. I wouldn’t park my truck in one spot it just doesn’t fit.

·
Registered
810 Posts
The back of the lot is open season. Do what ever you want. Up near the stores, keep it in line. Under the awning at HomeDepot, get a life.
You can actually get under the cover at Home Depot. 2 years ago when I was trying to pick up the door for the house, some A$$ hat parked is F250 under the awning at Home Depot right smack in the middle so no one could get in, then proceeded to shop the entire store. Lazy POS. I was loaded and headed out before he was at check out, and he was there when I showed up to pick up my stuff. Parked there for over 1 hr. Store personnel would not let me move it with the forklift or tie onto it with my Max and drag it into the street.

·
Premium Member
4,621 Posts
You can actually get under the cover at Home Depot. 2 years ago when I was trying to pick up the door for the house, some A$$ hat parked is F250 under the awning at Home Depot right smack in the middle so no one could get in, then proceeded to shop the entire store. Lazy POS. I was loaded and headed out before he was at check out, and he was there when I showed up to pick up my stuff. Parked there for over 1 hr. Store personnel would not let me move it with the forklift or tie onto it with my Max and drag it into the street.
Might consider getting some one else and park sideways both in front and behind him, leave for a couple hours and let HIM fume when he gets back to his truck and finds he cannot leave.

·
Registered
1,287 Posts
Discussion Starter #108
Apparently there are morons on this side of the country too.

And here's a Ram deliberately taking up two spaces across from a perfectly parked Duramax with NJ plates.

·
Premium Member
2,576 Posts

·
LHN...We ARE the Joneses
26,485 Posts
Big Hip Envy :teehee

·
Premium Member
4,621 Posts
He is doing as good as he can with the tools God gave him to work with.

Not his fault if his intellect is so weak as to not understand the lines are for parking Between, Not on top of. By his standard he did an Excellent job :laugh:

·
Premium Member
9,776 Posts
Used the bow to get it centered.

·
Registered
304 Posts
Not a truck, but worthy to post. Yeah, the blue one is sitting in two handicapped parking spaces. Was there when I went in to shop and there when I left.

A little old lady was sitting in the other car the whole time, waiting for the blue car to leave so that she could park properly.

Attachments

·
Registered
68 Posts
Apparently there are morons on this side of the country too.

And here's a Ram deliberately taking up two spaces across from a perfectly parked Duramax with NJ plates.

Looks like their out quite aways from the entrance where almost all of the lazy people will not park. In all of my vehicles I always park past the imaginary cutoff that 96% won't cross.

·
Registered
810 Posts
Don't you know its the Ghost trailers. They don't want to hit the fence.
😂

101 - 120 of 126 Posts