Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Been days since I could roll down both windows on the right side of my truck. Initially thought they may have been frozen but after getting it into a garage today they still won't even budge.

Things I have tried so far:
1. Checked connections at driver/passenger switches. (Recently added tow mirrors so thought maybe I left something possibly disco'd)
2. Checked fuses under hood and to the left of the brake pedal (25A Buss was hard to tell because its enclosed, but switched some around)

The strange part to me is I can hear clicking coming from each switch at the window when activated from the drivers side but get no movement. Really looking to try the forum before I drop a hundred to have the dealership just look at it.

I searched my ass off to and did not find anything that stood out but find it very strange that it's only the right side.

Is it possible that the tow mirrors are causing this? My truck only had heat before I added the tow mirrors. Now I have heat/turn signals included. At a loss.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hello Awamori, I know it's been years but I have an 08 that just started having the same problem. Did you ever find a fix for this?

Thanks
Jarid

1 - 2 of 2 Posts