Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,465 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey guys I did search but did not find a answer for this question. I have the PPE PCV re route installed now and know if I had a warranty issue I would need to put it back to stock since it vents out to the open. If I added a catch can and ran back to mouth piece would or could a dealership void my warranty. I mean it follows emission guideline I think LOL? I'm on the fence of just saying screw the warranty and add EFI as well, but kinda like the the fact I have a warranty....mind as well try to keep if I can but not too worried about losing it at the same time.

·
Registered
245 Posts
Ditch the warranty and get efi. I've had two dmaxes and they are pretty sound trucks. Chances are unless your under 36k/3yrs whatever may go wrong wont be covered anyway. Just my.02

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
1,465 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ditch the warranty and get efi. I've had two dmaxes and they are pretty sound trucks. Chances are unless your under 36k/3yrs whatever may go wrong wont be covered anyway. Just my.02

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App
You brought up a very valid point. I'm not worried about the engine and trans... it was all the other stuff covered under the 3/36 and I only have 6500 miles on so good there, but the 3 years will be this October. Thanks

1 - 3 of 3 Posts