Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
915 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
who on here has 10k Hids?? im about to buy a set and i like the blue color but i dont want it to be too blue to where it messes with my eyes ya know. So my main question is does anybody have 10k hids and wished they would have got 8k becasue the 10k are too blue?? also pics of 10 k would be awesome :drink

·
Registered
12,050 Posts
i think 8000k would be better the more blue will of course take away from your view and seeing as it looks like it snows where you live
if you drive in the snow with that blue of light
it looks like your in starwars :rof
mine do that to but i can still see past the snow to

·
Its just a worktruck
13,908 Posts
If you get 10ks, I will be willing to bet you get pulled over fast. They almost look purple. get 6k. They are the closest to the BMW & Benz lights. I had 8ks and I thought they were too blue.

·
Registered
12,050 Posts
just order from who you talked to me about you wont be dissapointed trust me!

·
Registered
915 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for the feedback fellows! i think im gonna get 8k because i really like the blue for some reason. I guess i like the blue bc it makes the truck stick out when going down the road. If i dont like the 8k can you just order new bulbs and change them??

·
Registered
915 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

·
Registered
915 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
thats exactly what i want! ^^^ 8k lows and fogs getting ordered today! thanks for the pic Kyle

·
Registered
83 Posts
This site rocks when it comes to HID lights, I just got mine installed yesterday!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts