Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Banned
1,914 Posts
:rofl Yea, just a few. Try search function. There are lots pushing some SERIOUS power out of these trucks. Just look around, you'll find a few hundred threads. Good luck, and welcome to DF Heyyaa

·
Registered
956 Posts

·
Banned
1,914 Posts
Who on here hasn't?
Rub it in.:poke[1]: I have a mod on the bench at least.:rolleyes:
Soon as I make more than my bills take, I'll be doing more, I swear.

·
Registered
956 Posts
Bullydog and Banks should not be mentioned on this forum.:poke[1]:
I was just listing the basic options that came to mind. I'm not a fan of H&S's tuning either on LMM trucks, but bullydog and them are the only ones that will tune an LML.

·
Registered
1,417 Posts
how come you dont like banks or bulldog
They seem to do more bad then good, they are over priced, and they do not adjust to other mods done to truck. Only thing they have worth a crap is there exhaust systems but they are over priced to. (paying for the name).

·
Slave to the Interwebs
9,954 Posts

·
Registered
2,538 Posts
There is plenty of information on here regarding performance modifications if you are interested in going that avenue. H&S is the only manufacturer that offers a tuner for your setup, and it also deletes the dpf system that robs your mpgs. But do note that any installation of a tuner will void your warranty on that brand new shiny truck. So thats a decision you're going to have to make.

·
Banned
1,914 Posts
There is like .000001% here who have not...:cookoo[1]:
:rof OK, So am I unique? or "Special". -------------------- I need to get the "Kick Me" sign off my nuts :rofl

·
Registered
2,130 Posts
sooooo i'm thinking how many of you guys actually read the guy's post.

He posted it in the LML forum. And it's actually a legitimate question, seeing how the only way you can get a tune on an LML is with a canned programmer. No one can really step up and make big power because there is no tuning support, as EFI live doesn't plan on coming out with a beta yet, that will work with the new pcm's.

So to answer the Original Poster's question, and to make 3/4 of the posters in this thread look retarded, I will answer said question with

"Outside of canned tunes from programmers, No.... no one has"

·
Registered
324 Posts

He posted it in the LML forum. And it's actually a legitimate question, seeing how the only way you can get a tune on an LML is with a canned programmer. No one can really step up and make big power because there is no tuning support, as EFI live doesn't plan on coming out with a beta yet, that will work with the new pcm's.

So to answer the Original Poster's question, and to make 3/4 of the posters in this thread look retarded, I will answer said question with

OH snap...

·
Banned
1,914 Posts

And DPF back or some DP back pipes, No-one block EGR or Re=route PCV on a LML? Lift pumps, there IS a LML performance forum section, only difference is there is less choice of upgrades available at this point. :rolleyes:

FYI, when he posted it and it shows up on the front page, you don't see what section it's posted in, and those on I-phones and androids and the like can't see in when they click on the thread either. Just Sayin...

·
Registered
1,294 Posts
100% stock here. The PCV on the lml is different and from what i am seeing on the lml the oil is NOT getting into the intercooler or intake like the LMM:neener.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts