Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Hi, I'm Earth. Have we met?
3,163 Posts
THe edge juice with attitude will probally be your best option but for less money u could get a predator programer, but the edge has alot more functions!

·
Registered
134 Posts
Bully Dog tripple dog with outlook

·
Registered
527 Posts
x2 for the edge. two thumbs up!!

·
Diesel Addict
7,755 Posts
PPE is the best handhelp programmer avalible but the best for the buck is the Diablo..i use to run the BD triple dog and it made my tranny shift like crap and i din't gain any fuel economy so i switch to the ppe and run more power thru the same driveline and all i can say is wow what a difference in performance..

·
Diesel Addict
7,755 Posts
I have an '07 LBZ, why would I go with a PPE versus the EDGE or BD? Also should I go with an exhaust at the same time? What type?
welcome to the forum.the PPE has caused the least amount of trouble that i know of and i know of a fews guys that switch from the Edge to the PPE and like the PPE better.you really need to do a exhaust before you do the programmer and the ones i would recommend doing is the Silverline or MBRP 4" 409SS exhaust.

·
Registered
2,322 Posts
Most of the aftermarket exhausts have been out for a while and have everything working well. Buy from a vender here.

Tuning; Predator for best bang for the buck, PPE for best power out of a box tuner. EFI Live for fine tuning to your needs(MPG, HP, Torque, Towing, etc.)

·
Registered
855 Posts
Yeah I had the edge and just recently replaced with a PPE programmer, defintely worth the money! Or if you want something a little more flexible do EFI live like rob suggested.

·
Registered
229 Posts
I don't know much about the flo-pro or the flowmaster exhaust systems. MBRP and Silverline make great exhaust systems for diesels.

·
Registered
335 Posts
Ppe first vote edge 2nd vote

·
Premium Member
3,274 Posts
I love my PPE hot+2 ET and I run the 5" MBRP turbo back exhaust.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts