Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2002 CCSB Duramax 4x4 that is all stock. I want to do some minor performance upgrades, maybe even a tuner, without having to upgrade the tranny or fix broken parts. What can I do safely? Any input will be appreciated.

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
No help guys?

·
Registered
938 Posts
get a quadzilla stealth 2 but dont' put it above teh 90 horsepower tune for a start, eshxaust, and intake is always a good start :drink

·
Registered
506 Posts
ppe or efi live for a tuner, downpipe back exhaust 4 or 5inch...and i wouldnt waste my money on an intake...save it for something else

·
Registered
3,028 Posts
Like stated above^^ I would do a tuner and an exhaust.

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks for all the suggestions guys.

·
Registered
13,927 Posts
A nice mild tuner and exhaust would be a awesome combo. Depending what kind of budget you have I would recommend a Edge CS and MBRp exhaust. If you have any questions let me know.

Tyler
MPF

·
Registered
681 Posts
I am just starting to look at modding my truck as well, what are your opinions on tuners? I want to stay away from Tranny mod. I plan on doing a 4" or 5" downpipe back exhaust and a tuner for now.
I have been looking at the DiabloSport Predator and the Edge EVO. one better than the other, or any others that are better for cheaper or not much more?

·
Registered
131 Posts
I am just starting to look at modding my truck as well, what are your opinions on tuners? I want to stay away from Tranny mod. I plan on doing a 4" or 5" downpipe back exhaust and a tuner for now.
I have been looking at the DiabloSport Predator and the Edge EVO. one better than the other, or any others that are better for cheaper or not much more?
Predators can be had for very cheap these days, and are a great bang for the buck...plenty of power and 3-5 MPG, cant go wrong!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts