Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Also, why can it not plug into the existing GPS sensor on the truck versus routing a new line and sensor through the dash to the pillar? Also will it connect with amy USD DVD/MP3 player?

·
Registered
4,958 Posts
Is anyone running these yet in this group, curious to hear what they think and it’s overall performance as I am looking to buy one. Appreciate the feedback guys.

https://www.phoenixautomotiveinc.com/collections/tesla-style-vertical-screen

ive not installed that brand before, however i look at the units and feel like the prices associated with them are significantly lower than i would expect. Maybe its just a great deal, or maybe theres some hidden drawback / cheapness to them. Most of the full replacement units ive seen like that are a fair bit over a grand.

That said, if they work well they look like cool units, ive just had bad luck in the past with dash replacements that integrate factory controls into an aftermarket unit, which these appear to do.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.