Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,019 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have just been informed that my phone company went belly up. Just filed for bankruptcy. So, at any point in time our phones my go down. I am working currently on getting set up with another provider, so, hopefully this will be a seamless transition. If not, and we do loose service before we get the new service up and running, email will be the best way to get ahold of me.

[email protected]

I'll be checking it regularly. Hopefully, this won't be an issue, but if it is you'll know why the phones aren't working!

Jason

·
Oh...... Squirrel!
24,083 Posts
Hey.... Im not sure what numbers you have to dial but you can have all your calls forwarded to another number... Possibly even a cell phone number but definatly a land line.... My dad was in the process of moving his buisness and had to have all the calls directed to our house number for a few days :rolleyes:

I dont know how but a couple times since then (i think twice) someone hit the wrong numbers on the phone and all our calls were going to another place.. Just a thought.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
1,019 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Call forwarding won't work because the service provider is going out of business.:mad: No provider, no forwarding service. I usually have all my calls "Sim Ring" my office, shop, and cell so I miss very few calls. My new hosted PBX phone system will be installed Tuesday or Wednesday and we'll be back up and running.

BTW - The phones are still up as of right now.

·
Registered
1,019 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ok, got the new phone system installed and up and running.

800 number is back up and running as well.

So, we will resume taking calls and assisting the members Thursday morning!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts