Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
318 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey fellas, so after picking up my 5" kit and having my autocal on order, I'm on to the next stage of my build. That is rims and tires. I have my suspension setup, tires, and speciffic rims all picked out. Although i love the black and machined style as it matches the black and silver color scheme I have going on, I've got the itch to have my wheels powder coated a custom color when they arrive. I have seen a few trucks with the entire wheel coated one color on IG and I'm intrigued. If any of you have done this, I'd love to see as many pictures as possible just to get a better visual. I'm highly considering having my 970's coated in a metalic COPPER so if by chance any of you have pictures of that that would be even better. Saw a s***r d**y skatin on a set of forces in all copper and it looked amazing

·
Registered
318 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
in the powdercoat world the copper color im reffering to is "rootbeer candy" or "copper transparent"

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.