Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
1,783 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking to get some 20s with 33s, Does anyone have some pics of their trucks?

·
Registered
1,783 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Anyone? Im looking at either Hoss or Novakanes. . .

·
Registered
1,783 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
bump any pics?

·
Registered
1,797 Posts
this is my old set up... 20's and 305's

·
Registered
462 Posts
i don't know if you'll clear a 33 with just keys i've seen some guys had to jack them all the way to clear 285s

·
Registered
1,797 Posts
i don't know if you'll clear a 33 with just keys i've seen some guys had to jack them all the way to clear 285s
with that setup above, I had to cut the fender, with only keys. My 285's work now and clear by a lot

·
Registered
2,056 Posts
i run 285s now and im not leveled. only time it rubs is if i hit a bump backing up at full lock

·
Registered
19 Posts
different wheel offsets will affect the fitment too, a 285 on a stock wheel normally clears with the torsion bars up or keys installed, change to an after market wheel with negative offset and it will rub all over.

·
Registered
1,783 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I think Im gonna go with the BMF Novakanes 20x9

·
Registered
462 Posts
well there is a bunch of variables if you squash the 285s on stock rims you'd probably get by with slight rubbing but if you put them on a 8-9'' rim as they should be it will rub like a bastard you have to turn the leveling keys up quit a ways and trim the plastic bumper lip

·
Registered
462 Posts
I think Im gonna go with the BMF Novakanes 20x9
the 285s will work on a 9'' rim but you'll have to jack the leveling key's almost all the way if they make an 8'' go with that it will be less pressure on your torsion bars and a little bit better ride

·
Registered
130 Posts
That is sharp, the silver is very nice with the chrome wheels
thanks i took off the steps today not sure if i like it with or without yet also lowered the front back down like an inch and a half get a little rake to it

·
Registered
1,783 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Sharp looking truck wih the chrome

·
Registered
1,167 Posts
1 - 20 of 43 Posts