Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I just got this truck about 2 months ago and yesterday just installed my new edge evolution, S&B intake and MBRP 4" exhaust. Just wanted to throw a couple pics out there

·
Stupid Has The Balls
2,515 Posts
Lookin good

·
Premium Member
9,976 Posts
Nice I like long beds. They have a certain presence

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
thanks guys. my buddy has an LB too in white all murdered out, thats what lit the fire under my ass to get the truck

·
Registered
476 Posts
AWESOME looking truck!!!

·
Banned
24,083 Posts
Thats not a truck thats a bus :rof

No, that truck looks great! Lift and tires set it off well. Very cool :rockin

·
Registered
695 Posts
Nice man good looking truck still droping pennies in the pig for my lift. perfict height

·
Registered
5,569 Posts
Nice looking rig!!!!

I also agree it has a real good stance:drink

·
Registered
980 Posts
Nice,clean looking truck... How do you like your upgrades?

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thanks for all the comments, i realy like the way it turned out. i wana paint the grill bowtie and debadge her next.....and im loving the upgrades so far, hoping to help my mpg some too

·
Registered
980 Posts
Thanks for all the comments, i realy like the way it turned out. i wana paint the grill bowtie and debadge her next.....and im loving the upgrades so far, hoping to help my mpg some too
Good idea to debadge and paint the emblem..It's hard at first to see if you get better mpg's because of the new found power and you'll want to use it. I did my exhaust and tuner and havn't noticed any better mpg's,maybe because I can't keep my foot out of it.

·
Registered
1,293 Posts
Great lookin truck love how it sets with that lift....

·
Registered
259 Posts
Nice I like long beds. They have a certain presence
Same here..

Everytime I see a truck with a ridiculously short bed, I think the truck is castrated! :)

The long bed was useful to me last night as I moved a load of kitchen cabinets from lowes. The only issue with a cc and lb together is that you may have issues parking. I routinely take up two parking spots - I like to park at the ends of the parking lot and I usually drive forward into the other parking lot to clear the backend from traffic. I rather do that then to park funny and piss peple off for taking two parking spots side by side (vs front to back).

·
Smoke. It's what's cookin
2,934 Posts
Good looking truck. Debadge and paint the flares and it will look like a totally different truck. STill a very nice truck.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.