Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 60 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Ok, during my weekly NFL party - I'm the one with the big screen,- my neighbors (one Cummins and one Ford) diesel guys are giving me crap about my LMM with the DPF still installed. They say that a Duramax NBS has no power with the DPF.:cookoo[1]: Here are some pics at Halftime-:thumb

My dog was trippen, he rode with me!

Registered
Haha I love the dog!

- Adam

Registered
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Haha I love the dog!

- Adam

LOL, yeah first time for him doing that, he had fun:thumb He's still coughing from the smoke, had the windows cracked. OOpps.

Registered
No alcohol involved right? :rofl I hope you did it in front of the neighbors house and not yours. Those are some super dark marks!!!!

Registered
Discussion Starter #6
No alcohol involved right? :rofl I hope you did it in front of the neighbors house and not yours. Those are some super dark marks!!!!
No, no alcohol (at that time) some serious nose rubbin afterward:drink

Registered
Nice

Sent from my DROIDX

Registered
Discussion Starter #9
fk yeah! nice burnout

Hell yeah LMM brutha! This was the first time I had really tried a burnout and WOW, WTF? I was in 6th gear going around the 2nd time - Woo Hoo:gearjamin

Registered
Hell yeah LMM brutha! This was the first time I had really tried a burnout and WOW, WTF? I was in 6th gear going around the 2nd time - Woo Hoo:gearjamin
ohh yeah they'll turn the tires. I had mine shutting off at 100 sitting still in a burnout competition last summer :gearjamin

Registered
Damn, nice burnout/donuts. My truck wont even get into 2nd durin a burnout and it's always a one tire fire. How you get both to spin and how you get it to swing donuts.

Registered
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
Damn, nice burnout/donuts. My truck wont even get into 2nd durin a burnout and it's always a one tire fire. How you get both to spin and how you get it to swing donuts.

Honestly brutha, I stabbed the skinny pedal and applied light brake and t:gearjaminhe truck did the rest. As it started shifting I turned into it and thats when the Dognuts started.

Registered
To get mine to shift up through the gears I have to pull it down to M and shift it manually. Not sure if it's the defueling at the shift or what but it seems to want to cut out if you just keep it in drive and mash it. If I feather it sometimes I can get it to shift up in drive. Your G80's probably wore out, leaving you with a 1 tire fire. Try feathering the brakes and rolling forward slowly while spinning the tires and steer back and forth, it might catch. or have your buddys rock the rear end back and forth, that always worked on my buddies cherokee. Once you catch posi and get the tires spinning good it will come around sideways pretty easy.

Hang it!...Fire!
damn son!

Registered
Impressive non the less. Thinking i need a Grizzly locker like buddy put in his truck to do that. I can only do that in my car's. :gearjamin
Also, I'm sure you had to of got rubber up the side of your truck (Maybe on mud flaps and exhaust), how did you get it off?

Registered
Discussion Starter #18
Nice! New tire time?

That's the best part, I have been saving for a lift kit, wheels and tires. There is probly another two burnouts like that left in the tires.:gearjamin

Registered
Discussion Starter #19 (Edited)
Glad your not my neighbor. Cool burn out but crappy place to do it
Oh come on. Can't make everyone happy can we? That's why the post is * I have Awsome Neighbors * They are cool with it. Yeah I'm glad your not my neighbor Beoch!

1 - 20 of 60 Posts