Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Vote for the Site Favourite ROTM winner for the year of 2021 HERE!
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
616 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I bought it about a week ago and it has gone though quite a few changes so far. She isnt to pretty but for $8k, I couldnt go wrong. What do you think. Was it worth it? It is a '04 LB7 CCSB with 182k on the clock. I am going for all black and white and not to pretty, just fast.

BEFORE

BEFORE

AFTER

AFTER

·
Registered
622 Posts
good deal for the price id say whats whit the gap on the door is it the fender is dented in there or?

·
Registered
616 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The guy that had it before me let the wind take it for a ride. It is gonna get fixed in a couple of weeks.

·
Oh...... Squirrel!
24,083 Posts

·
Registered
616 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I think it is just because of the sun shining through the other side, because it doesnt look like that when you standing beside it. Just on of the weird pictures I guess.

·
Registered
1,920 Posts
Wow...I would love to find something like that! You could have a bad ass pulling truck for about 15k....that would be sweet!!

·
Registered
616 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I think it is going to be my sleeper. I am going to keep it looking like an a old work truck but make it fast as hell. I am going to put my gauges in one of the little cubbies in the center consle and my 5 position swith in the storage compartment of the consle. You shouldn't be able to see any of my mods when you pull up next to the truck.

·
Registered
616 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
I have a guy that is gonna fix the door and fender for $600 and the injectors are getting done in the next (still under warranty) and the to mirrors will be in the near future but I am looking for go fast stuff first. The best part is that clean retail is still at $21k. I think it was a pretty good invstment even the my wife says it is ugly, but that just makes it that much better.

·
Registered
316 Posts
^^^^yeah what he said good deal man love the black white combo going to be sick

1 - 12 of 12 Posts