Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any reason there is no Pic forum on this site???... I'd love to see pics of all the different D-Max's on here! Post up if you want!:drink

·
Hi, I'm Earth. Have we met?
3,163 Posts
There is, Click the garage in the upper tool bar under the forum logo:) . It is still not 100% operational, since the site upgrade but Lem is working on it!

·
Registered
96 Posts
i tried it myself a few minutes ago and it said this:

skeeterkilr, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

is this a premium member thing only?

·
Hi, I'm Earth. Have we met?
3,163 Posts
NO but i'll look into it, i can acess it as some othe members can also. PM Lem About it IF you would Please!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
yes sir. i'm on it.
I got this as well...

John LegionST, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Thanks 05_LLY for the help, hope we can see the garage soon!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts