Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Vote for the Site Favourite ROTM winner for the year of 2021 HERE!
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
2,480 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is anyone going to the Pigeon Forge Grand/Rod run this spring? Aprill 16,17 and 18. Im gonna be there with the Duramax and maybe an old car or two.

Anyone????????

·
Registered
2,480 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Bump..........

·
Registered
2,480 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Bump..........

·
Registered
809 Posts
Maybe....if nothing happens,the last time i went i got my truck towed!!

·
Registered
1,108 Posts
I would go, but I hate going to Gatlinburg when its warm. And I was just up there over Christmas.

Eat at the old mill for me, lol.

·
Registered
407 Posts
x2 on the old mill, good food and good times

·
Registered
2,480 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

·
Registered
2,480 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Yeah it gets pretty rowdy on Sat. night! But its alot of fun!

·
Registered
809 Posts
What did you do to get towed?

I parked over at the dollys shop,which i thought i was in the red roof mall lot so me and my buddy went down the street to check out some rides,about an hour later we made our way back to the truck and it was on a wrecker! Man was i pissed!!

·
Registered
55 Posts
I will def be over there, I gotta call in a room today or tommorow.

·
Registered
1,920 Posts
I was there in September for my honeymoon when the huge ass show was there....I may have gotten involved in some moderate racing...man those old guys in classic muscle cars sure do hate diesels!! We would just be rolling along cruising and like 70 year old drunk guys would start yelling at you how diesels suck...Lol, it was a pretty good time, went there for the honeymoon and had no clue the show was going on...worked out pretty good since it gave us something else to do besides race go-carts, play put put, screw, eat, and drink ourselves stupid. Lol...

But...no I won't be down..lol

·
Registered
2,480 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
What did you do to get towed?

I parked over at the dollys shop,which i thought i was in the red roof mall lot so me and my buddy went down the street to check out some rides,about an hour later we made our way back to the truck and it was on a wrecker! Man was i pissed!!
I bet you were pissed I wouldve been too! We always take bikes to ride around on because that way you don't sit in traffic and you can look. But we always cruise the strip at night.
I will def be over there, I gotta call in a room today or tommorow.
sweet man! Maybe we can get together!

I was there in September for my honeymoon when the huge ass show was there....I may have gotten involved in some moderate racing...man those old guys in classic muscle cars sure do hate diesels!! We would just be rolling along cruising and like 70 year old drunk guys would start yelling at you how diesels suck...Lol, it was a pretty good time, went there for the honeymoon and had no clue the show was going on...worked out pretty good since it gave us something else to do besides race go-carts, play put put, screw, eat, and drink ourselves stupid. Lol...

But...no I won't be down..lol
That's funny man! It's a wake up call if you don't know that the show is going on but it's alot of fun!

·
Registered
2,480 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·

·
Registered
2,480 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Bump..........Its next weekend!!!!

·
Registered
388 Posts
rod run

Well i am glad some duramaxes are gonna be there i will be there on friday and 3. lets all get together and roll down the strip in a convoy anyone who is goin pm me and i will give you my cell number.

·
Registered
2,480 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Well its Monday, Im gettin all my crap ready to go for this weekend. Trying to finish working on my truck, and getting cars ready to go.

·
Registered
2,141 Posts
Ill be there ... be lookin for me

I've been every year since I was a baby... it comes 2 a year, but this ones the best

Hey justin let's follow each other up

1 - 20 of 23 Posts