Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm new here and to the dura max. I'm shoping for an exhaust and other mods. Talked to Pinnacle, seem like really nice guys, wondering if any one on here has their exhaust? Likes/ dislikes. Thanks, Fred.

·
Diesel Addict
7,754 Posts
welcome to the forum..i personally never heard of that brand of exhaust but if some one has i'm sure they'll chime in but i do know that MBRP and Silverline exhausts build a great system..for programmers go with either PPE Diablo or the best is the EFI Live but you need to know what your doing..question,what truck do you have?

·
Registered
30 Posts
A guy at work just put one of their systems on his 01 Dodge. He is pleased with it compared to stock. I have a 5" MBRP on mine. It was on when I bought the truck. I would definately purchase another one.

Welcome to the forum.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I think I'll try one. The price is right and I'm passing through their town tomorow. Jerod Jardine gave me his home number. Told me to call and he would meet me at the shop. I'm gonna atempt to install it on monday night . I'll letyou guys know how it goes. Thanks, Fred.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Well I got the sys on last night. The Install was simple and straight forward. It sounds good, I haven't noticed any drone. Realy nolouder than stock inside the cab. Hardest part was getting the old stuff off. I didn't have accsess to a sawzall. I was wondering about the "finger stick and blocker plate" is this somthng I should be woried about. Pinnacle is using a pinch bolt desing on the joints. No clamps. They seem to get it tight enough and seal up. I'll try and get some pictures up soon. Thanks,Fred.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
No, I havn't been geting home till after dark. I'll try to post some friday or so. Thanks, Fred.

·
Registered
22 Posts
i bought an exhaust off of these guys about 6 months ago.
i love mine. great fit, great sound. i was very satisfied. hope you like yours

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Should I worry about the Fingerstick and Blocker Plate? I havn't pulled any codes yet. Thanks, Fred.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts