Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Oh...... Squirrel!
24,083 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all! Every year we usually have a few get togethers in the winter when everyone is off work. Ive been busy as heck and havent had a chance to do any. So here is one for early spring! Since some people can only do lunch and some people can only do dinner I figure why not do both?! Try to make it.. I met ALOT of great friends through these :thumb

Cranberry Twp Lunch Meet at 1:00 eat at 2:00
Double Wide Grill Address 100 Adams Shoppes Mars, PA

Pittsburgh Pa Dinner Meet at 7:00 eat at 8:00
Pittsburgh - Tilted Kilt Address North Shore Riverfront Park, 353 N Shore Dr, Pittsburgh, PA 15212

I have never been to double wide but it looks like there is enough parking in the Strip Mall across the street.

I Have been to Tilted Kilt and there is plenty of parking. It cost a few dollars though.. $5-$7

From Tilted Kilt 2 Years ago.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Needs more go fast
12,518 Posts
I'm in!

·
Registered
4,764 Posts
If I can get my truck fixed and back together in time id be down!!

·
Registered
1,934 Posts
I'll be there! No truck though

·
Registered
26 Posts
Crap i got plans that weekend.......

·
Oh...... Squirrel!
24,083 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·

·
Registered
468 Posts
Hey all! Every year we usually have a few get togethers in the winter when everyone is off work. Ive been busy as heck and havent had a chance to do any. So here is one for early spring! Since some people can only do lunch and some people can only do dinner I figure why not do both?! Try to make it.. I met ALOT of great friends through these :thumb

Cranberry Twp Lunch Meet at 1:00 eat at 2:00
Double Wide Grill Address 100 Adams Shoppes Mars, PA

Pittsburgh Pa Dinner Meet at 7:00 eat at 8:00
Pittsburgh - Tilted Kilt Address North Shore Riverfront Park, 353 N Shore Dr, Pittsburgh, PA 15212

I have never been to double wide but it looks like there is enough parking in the Strip Mall across the street.

I Have been to Tilted Kilt and there is plenty of parking. It cost a few dollars though.. $5-$7

From Tilted Kilt 2 Years ago.
Why do you get to pick where the meets at??

·
Needs more go fast
12,518 Posts

·
Registered
1,934 Posts

·
Premium Member
131 Posts
Sweet, sounds like a good time.

·
Oh...... Squirrel!
24,083 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·

·
Registered
468 Posts
If you go to both restaurants here.. the COMBINED bills wont be as much as a single restaurant you choose :poke[1]: :rofl
No, besides I'm the poor one of the group!

1 - 20 of 34 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.