Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I want to black out the chrome on the front grill and Paint the bow-tie emblem Victory red.So what would be best? should I just do the chrome or should I do the whole grill at the same time? any one else done this on their Victory red Truck?

·
Premium Member
913 Posts
I would say just buy some plasti dip and see how you like it first. That's what I did. Now I'm going to paint it because I love the look. Play around with the plasti dip to see what you like most. It should like awesome. Post some pics when you decide what to do!

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
16,262 Posts
I say forsure paint the bowtie red. & x2 on whats said above.

·
Registered
403 Posts
id color match the chrome grille frame and leave the bowtie.

but prob plasti dip first, like cody said, this way you can peel it off if you dont like it

·
HERE SO I DONT GET FINED
2,860 Posts
Personally I'd spray all the chrome red. And paint the bowtie black. Get someone to photoshop a couple of different options. And post the pics on here

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Personally I'd spray all the chrome red. And paint the bowtie black. Get someone to photoshop a couple of different options. And post the pics on here
Great thanks for confusing me even more! But I kinda like that idea too,damn decisions,decisions.

·
Registered
1,253 Posts
I think you should paint it red. Looks a lot cleaner.

·
HERE SO I DONT GET FINED
2,860 Posts
Great thanks for confusing me even more! But I kinda like that idea too,damn decisions,decisions.
No problem. Spend some time on this forum..... There's so many different ways to mod your truck. It gets a little spendy though.

Also I'd lose the small mirrors in favor for tow mirrors. Just my opinion.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Also I'd lose the small mirrors in favor for tow mirrors. Just my opinion.
Put them on Sunday,just waiting for the black "6 oval Nerf bars to get here before I update pictures.:thumb

1 - 9 of 9 Posts