Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!

Next meet date?

1 - 20 of 75 Posts

·
Registered
4,585 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Alright gentleman,

It's officially summer so break out the clay bars and wax and let's see those rigs. I'm just seeing who all is interested in another get together. Whether it be in a parking lot or a convoy. One of my buddies has a shop in Portland that I will be going to their dyno event, they are called Vision Diesel. But that's at the end of August. Just looking for some feedback.

-Michael

·
Registered
19,461 Posts
I'll be the1at to say I'm in.

·
Registered
4,585 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I would also like to suggest some ride alongs. Haven't been in a lot of other DMaxs. Hell I'll even let some people drive my truck.

·
Registered
19,461 Posts
I'm down with that as well. That should be sweet.

·
Registered
6,465 Posts
:thumb Maybe a road trip to Miners in Yakima. Then some central guys could join up. And they have good burgers unlike the crap at XXX had in Issquah.

·
Registered
4,585 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
If we get enough interest that is a possibility. But I would be interested in just meeting at the top of Snoqualmie with a cooler of beer.

·
Registered
229 Posts
Im going to the Evergreen Fair Pulls in Monroe. Thats in August.

Reactions: 1TRIKHD

·
Registered
4,585 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

·
Registered
387 Posts
I'm in if it's towards the end of August or early September. I should be moved up to Bellevue around the 19th.

·
Registered
19,461 Posts
I'm in if it's towards the end of August or early September. I should be moved up to Bellevue around the 19th.
That would be sweet for you to meet up with us, right when you make the move up here.

·
Registered
143 Posts
I would go if it was the end of August. I couldn't make the last one due to having to work.

·
Registered
4,585 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
So maybe last weekend of August tentatively?

·
Registered
19,461 Posts
What's the excuse now. Rof

·
Registered
4,585 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
No excuse, I'm just seeing if that works for everyone

·
Registered
19,461 Posts

·
Registered
4,585 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·

·
Registered
387 Posts
I'll be out of town August 29th for work, but should be around on the 30th.

·
Registered
19,461 Posts
Michael and I will try to figure out a good date for most everyone, that way we get a good turn out. The last w we had we were right at 8 to 10 rigs.

·
Confidence Antler
1,997 Posts
Depending on when the moisture comes I may be seeding around that time, but if not count me in for Yakima.

1 - 20 of 75 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.