Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

Next meet date?

21 - 40 of 75 Posts

·
Registered
18,565 Posts
Depending on when the moisture comes I may be seeding around that time, but if not count me in for Yakima.
It would be great to meet ya Ritz

·
Confidence Antler
1,997 Posts
Yeah it seems all our meet ups have been at busy seasons for me, would be nice to finally make one.

·
Registered
457 Posts
I would be in depending on where it is at. Sounds like fun to me! It would be nice to meet some local guys to share stories and ideas..

·
Registered
25 Posts
I am in as long as it is not August 22. Anywhere works for me.

·
Registered
746 Posts
I'm down for the end of August if its on the west side.

·
Registered
18,565 Posts

·
Registered
18,565 Posts
We haven't decided yet on where it will be yet. Got a couple weeks yet.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Just got myself an LBZ. Looks like the nw chats aren't to active but still glad to be part of the family and out of the 6.0 powerstroke household.

·
Registered
1,686 Posts
Agreed....Not much action, other than a huge discussion saying there's going to be a meet-n-greet in August, but no one commits to picking a location or date.

LOL

·
Registered
18,565 Posts
We have done two on the west side so far. One at Bass Pro shop in Tacoma and one in issaqua at a classic burger joint. We will have another before the shitty weather gets here.

·
Registered
5,328 Posts
They don't want to do it when the weather is to nice. They are afraid I will show up in my Vette with the top down. I think they want me in my duramax.

·
Registered
387 Posts
Any updates on a date, Russ?

·
Registered
18,565 Posts
I will get a hold of Michael and see what his thoughts are.

Reactions: Johns_05DMAX

·
Registered
4,585 Posts
Discussion Starter #37
Yea sorry guys I haven't been on here a lot. Works need crazy, along with the new gf taking up a lot of my time, and I've been home sick the past 5 days. I am pretty open to a meet up. Guess I'll need to make a poll soon to see what everyone's thoughts are

·
Registered
18,565 Posts
Yea sorry guys I haven't been on here a lot. Works need crazy, along with the new gf taking up a lot of my time, and I've been home sick the past 5 days. I am pretty open to a meet up. Guess I'll need to make a poll soon to see what everyone's thoughts are
Right on michael, hope you get better. Bring the GF so we can check her out. Lol

·
Registered
387 Posts
No worries, Michael, I know how that goes!

·
Registered
4,585 Posts
Discussion Starter #40
New poll with dates update

21 - 40 of 75 Posts