Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!

Next meet date?

41 - 60 of 75 Posts

·
Registered
19,451 Posts
Where's the poll located Michael?

·
Registered
19,451 Posts
Found it.

·
Registered
6,462 Posts
Link?

·
Registered
6,297 Posts
Haha I voted just to piss Michael off ;) You should disregard that one Oct 12/13th vote lol

·
Registered
19,451 Posts
It's on the main website on the bottom left side.

·
Registered
4,585 Posts
Discussion Starter · #46 ·
Haha I voted just to piss Michael off ;) You should disregard that one Oct 12/13th vote lol

What, you think just because you own two Duramax's you can just do whatever you want!?!? Hahah

·
Registered
6,297 Posts
Lol no... Because I'm from oregon I do whatever I want ;)

·
Registered
2,528 Posts
If anyone is going to the moses lake sand dune bounty hole this weekend ill be there with a few buddies and our rigs. Its free to get in and watch it is saturday starts around noon. Ill keep an eye out on here so let me know not sure if there was a set weekemd for the meet yet I haVent read though yet

·
Registered
387 Posts
Bumpity bump...anyone up for a little meet or cruise this weekend? Weather looks decent!

·
Premium Member
5,628 Posts
First test and tune of the 2016 season at Pacific Raceways next weekend March 20th. Gates open 7:00 am $40 tech card.
The Mistress will be tested as is (just as it was last season) for a baseline and hopefully by the next testing I will have the transmission line pressure boosted up, the converter valve mod done and the BD Diesel lock up box installed.

·
Registered
19,451 Posts
If you keep working every saturday you won't be there. Lol

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
5,628 Posts
If you keep working every saturday you won't be there. Lol

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk
All I can do is try right. I sure want to get a couple test and tunes in before the season starts :grin2: it is all about juggling time and money.
I know I will be missing the 3rd race of the 7 diesel series races at Pacific Raceways, the wife and I will be in Virginia:grin2:

·
362 Posts
We should be there as long as the weather cooperates, new trans and trans tunes to test.

·
362 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,628 Posts
Yes sir I be all gud and red eye now

·
362 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,628 Posts
No Sir I did not. They are having another test and tune next Saturday though I am thinking this Sunday was rained out.

41 - 60 of 75 Posts