Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!

Next meet date?

61 - 75 of 75 Posts

·
Registered
4,585 Posts
Discussion Starter · #61 ·

·
Registered
19,462 Posts
I'm in just let me know time and place

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

·
Registered
19,462 Posts
No kids in the redhook. I'm out

·
Registered
4,585 Posts
Discussion Starter · #65 ·
No kids in the redhook. I'm out

Yea you can, I go there with my niece and nephew all the time. They have a kids menu and everything haha. But we should try to find a more central location. We could do the XXX Drive in again.

·
Registered
19,462 Posts
Yea you can, I go there with my niece and nephew all the time. They have a kids menu and everything haha. But we should try to find a more central location. We could do the XXX Drive in again.
I'm back in!

·
Registered
42 Posts
I'm down for the XXX drive in. We should do a event of some sort.. Maybe a tug of war competition or a get together at a garage and work on a bunch of members trucks. Maybe even a cruise. I don't know the area well enough to put on a big cruise but I may have a shop we can use in Tacoma if a big group wants to put in some coin to rent it out for one day some weekend.

·
Registered
4,585 Posts
Discussion Starter · #68 ·
I'm down for the XXX drive in. We should do a event of some sort.. Maybe a tug of war competition or a get together at a garage and work on a bunch of members trucks. Maybe even a cruise. I don't know the area well enough to put on a big cruise but I may have a shop we can use in Tacoma if a big group wants to put in some coin to rent it out for one day some weekend.

1) I will not be in a tug of war... But I will watch haha
2)The next thing I need to do to my rig is build the motor, and that's to much... But I am always willing to help people
3) Yes to a cruise, maybe I'll drive my Cruze :)

·
Registered
387 Posts
I'm in!

·
Registered
42 Posts
HAHA well maybe a family oriented camping trip. This is to beautiful of a state not to get out this summer and enjoy meeting new people and just spending time out and about. The shop in Tacoma is a good friend of mine and he would be willing to host an event. the shops small and parking isn't plenty but there is a place to park and we can all cook out turn some wrenches and enjoy stories and good company.

Also, lets go ahead and get the XXX locked in for a up coming weekend. Anyone wanna take control of this. I am still relatively new to the state, not sure how everyone works here.

·
Premium Member
5,628 Posts
If we start wrench turning events we need to pick a diy each time that everyone should do from time to time, like cleaning the cooling stack. With each project that is chosen we would want to ensure any special tools and or consumables needed are on hand and of course potluck BBQ & Grill space is a must.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Thats a great idea actually.

Real quick though, could anyone help me stuff 35's under my leveled 09? It rubs a small bit on 33's but I dont have tools or knowledge to start cutting to fit 35's.

·
Registered
4,585 Posts
Discussion Starter · #73 ·
Thats a great idea actually.

Real quick though, could anyone help me stuff 35's under my leveled 09? It rubs a small bit on 33's but I dont have tools or knowledge to start cutting to fit 35's.

What wheels? You will need a 0 or positive offset to do it

·
Registered
42 Posts
Ahh that's the magic ticket! Ive always seen guys running 35's leveled and I always wondered how.

I think our wheels are 20x10 or 9 and -22.

Which would make sense why they rub a little with 33's. The wife wants 18x9's xd misfits which are 0 offset.

61 - 75 of 75 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.