Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm currently having two problems with a truck I purchased 3 months ago. First I'm getting horrible fuel mileage, just below 10 MPG. I have it lifted with bigger tires, but it's worse than i think it should be. It has the Banks 6 gun setup, it's been re geared with 4.56 to bring it back to a stock ratio, I've replaced the fuel filter and the air filter is clean. I've been assured by Banks that I don't have a leak in my boost tubes due to the fact that the boost guage is reading 35 PSI when is mode 6 and floored. Any sugestions would be great, not going to remove the DPF or Cat due to living in California..

The second problem is I recently re geared it with 4.56 to compensate for the 37" tall tires I' running and now the ABS and Brake light are always on sending a code of C0245. I have figured out what causes this, It's the relation of ABS reading from the front and rear ABS sensors. The Front pick up at the wheels and the rear pick up at the transfer case. I have contacted a few companies (EFI live, Edge, Ect) that say they can fix the problem, but they aren't CARB legal, and their fix has to do with the rear setting not the front. This posses a problem because besides the ABS this also runs the speedo and tells the trans what speed it's going to do shift points. Right now my speedo is dead on, their fore my shift points should be correct and i don't want to change this as I do pull with this rig.

Any help???????:cookoo[1]:

1 - 1 of 1 Posts