Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

21 - 31 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
502 Posts
If that was directed towards me. Yes we have. I weighed a bunch of times. LOL With and without the trailer. With the trailer loaded and unloaded. etc. etc.
No, it was directed to to the nose high post.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
Kindly share pictures with us after you "test drive" and purchase it. You are going to love it!!

We put a deposit down on this one about 3 hours from our house yesterday morning. It's a High Country with sunroof, snowplow package and a few other options. Hopefully we will be able to pick it up in the next week or so. :)

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #24 (Edited)
Sweet looking truck! Congrats on it! Also how do I become a youtuber? Pm please about that.

Obviously we don't have any Chevy stuff on our channel but this is it: MarcsAdventures We mostly do Travel/Camping VLOGs and Theme Parks. There will be a whole bunch of 3500 stuff on the channel soon unless this goes south. If you guys get a chance, please subscribe and keep an eye out for new videos about the 3500. I'll be sure to do a VLOG on the features and how we feel about it compared to our current tow vehicle etc.

Send me a PM with any questions you may have about YouTube.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
We finally got the new truck and took it right to our camper to check the measurements out. For the most part things like pretty good. I was surprised to sees the Silverado squat almost if not more then the Titan XD with the camper. I need to get the two on more level ground and take some measurements once we get enough miles on the truck which should happen in the next couple of days. I think we already have about 350 miles on it. We spent the better part of yesterday running back and forth from the tire place getting the new TPMS sensors installed in the trailer tires so that we can monitor the PSI and temps from the truck dash (Were using a TST on the dash) so now we have one less thing cluttering up the dash. LOL

·
Registered
5,074 Posts
We finally got the new truck and took it right to our camper to check the measurements out. For the most part things like pretty good. I was surprised to sees the Silverado squat almost if not more then the Titan XD with the camper. I need to get the two on more level ground and take some measurements once we get enough miles on the truck which should happen in the next couple of days. I think we already have about 350 miles on it. We spent the better part of yesterday running back and forth from the tire place getting the new TPMS sensors installed in the trailer tires so that we can monitor the PSI and temps from the truck dash (Were using a TST on the dash) so now we have one less thing cluttering up the dash. LOL

View attachment 1078044
You selling the TST by chance? Feel free to PM me.

·
Registered
502 Posts
Looks pretty well set to me. Congrats on the new ride!

I have a couple YouTube channels for stuff I make videos about, and was thinking of starting another one based on camping with a large family (we have 6 kids) since there are a lot of things that get done just a little bit differently when you are trying to camp with a gaggle of kids coming along. Coronavirus kind of shot a lot of this year to hell, though, so I don't know what I'll get up and going yet this year.

I'll log in and subscribe to you today, though. Always down to help out a forum member.

Edit: Need a different link to your channel. When I click that link it takes me to MY YouTube dashboard and not your channel, lol.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #29
Looks pretty well set to me. Congrats on the new ride!

I have a couple YouTube channels for stuff I make videos about, and was thinking of starting another one based on camping with a large family (we have 6 kids) since there are a lot of things that get done just a little bit differently when you are trying to camp with a gaggle of kids coming along. Coronavirus kind of shot a lot of this year to hell, though, so I don't know what I'll get up and going yet this year.

I'll log in and subscribe to you today, though. Always down to help out a forum member.

Edit: Need a different link to your channel. When I click that link it takes me to MY YouTube dashboard and not your channel, lol.

Opps, sorry about that! Here is the right link: MarcsAdventures

I changed it above too. Appreciate you taking a look at our channel. Send me a link to your channel and would be happy to return the favor of a sub.

The virus has really messed a lot of plans up this year for all of us for sure. We are heading south though with the new truck and the 5th wheel in tow next week. We are going to avoid crowds as much as possible and just enjoy being away. :)

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #30
Put 11 gallons in the truck yesteday for the first time at a quick fill pump. WOOHOO! That was FUN! LOL It was like visiting the fuel pump and hitting the fast forward button on the remote! 25 bucks in like 15 seconds. AMAZING!

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #31
Hey Guys,
As promised, this is the first of MANY VLOGS to come featuring our new Silverado. This one is just purchasing the truck and doing some premilinary setup of the truck and 5th wheel. Let us know what you think. There is some daily VLOG stuff in the beginning. Near the end I discuss how to setup the GM TPMS with our trailer and the truck. So far they work really great together!

21 - 31 of 31 Posts