Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
701 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
UPDATE: I've got a lot of txt and PMs about the wheels and tires. Like I've said I WILL sell the wheels but, if I separate the wheels I am keeping the tires! I will trade wheels and tires, but I am not selling them as a package at this time.

SOLD!!!

Got the lift off my truck finally and now I'm just not feeling the wheels so, here goes nothing. The wheels are 20x9 chrome XD Hoss w/ a +18mm offset, the wheels are in good shape, there is minor pitting on the inside of the wheels and a little on a couple of the center caps. The tires are pretty much brand new, less than 1800mi on the tires. I really don't know what I want, so just let me know if you have something you think I might be interested in. I will also consider trading wheels and keeping my tires. I'd like to keep it local. Located in Western, KY. Russellville to be exact. I'll put a price on them per forum rules $1600 firm. I'm not interested in stocks as I still have mine, you can PM me here but a txt to (270)-543-four4nine5 will get the quickest response. Thanks.

ImageUploadedByAutoGuide1363882333.720141.jpg

ImageUploadedByAutoGuide1363882364.785731.jpg

ImageUploadedByAutoGuide1363882390.621669.jpg

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
Registered
5 Posts
Consider seperating and selling just wheels?

·
Registered
62 Posts
What did you have for a lift? Do you still have it?

·
Registered
1,433 Posts
Subbed, possibly interested in wheels. Not local.

·
Premium Member
701 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yes I would sell just the wheels, and no I don't still have the lift.

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
Registered
2,602 Posts
they looked good on there

·
Registered
5 Posts
How much for just wheels and would you ship to Virginia

·
Premium Member
701 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
they looked good on there
They look good, but I like a bigger lip than a +18 has to offer. I knew this would happen when I bought em... :rolleyes: I wouldn't mind having those 511s :D

How much for just wheels and would you ship to Virginia
$500 for the wheels. I'd rather not ship them but if buyer is willing to pay I guess I will.

·
Registered
2,602 Posts
They look good, but I like a bigger lip than a +18 has to offer. I knew this would happen when I bought em... :rolleyes: I wouldn't mind having those 511s :D
Yea I agree. Still look good. The 511's are gone, rubbed to much stuff for a work truck. Centerlines are being built right now. Should have a decent lip, but not have rubbing issues.

·
Registered
416 Posts
Intrested in the wheels . How much lift did u have in that picture? I plan on running the same size tires but nitro trail graps not AT

·
Premium Member
701 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Intrested in the wheels . How much lift did u have in that picture? I plan on running the same size tires but nitro trail graps not AT
Truck was not lifted in the picture, stock keys turned up about 3 turns past stock. And FYI Nitto does not offer a trail grappler in a 305/50-20, they do however offer it in a 305/55-20 which is about a inch taller.

·
Premium Member
701 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
sold!!!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.