Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 281 Posts

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Exactly as the title says snap a picture how your truck sits just make it a recent one within the last day could be anywhere in the garage on the ice in a field just anywhere snap a pic as you look back and walk away don't matter just make it recent

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1452268133.728342.jpg here is my example not great but it's as she sits

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I figured this woulda taken off its a chance to daily or hourly whore your truck!

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1452356876.659906.jpg just on a Saturday morning drive

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
After being a"salted" I gave her a bath ImageUploadedByTapatalk1452361492.504155.jpg

·
Registered
374 Posts
Damn , it's dark here. I'll post one up tomorrow

BUMP!

·
Registered
374 Posts
As it sits

Here she is , wet and filthy ........

Attachments

Reactions: Josh154

·
Registered
182 Posts

·
Registered
4,764 Posts
That was the other day when it was still nice outside lol

·
Premium Member
3,457 Posts
Here is mine today, first measureable snow here, about 3 months late.

Attachments

Reactions: UnionSchnauzer12

·
Registered
374 Posts
Its stock vents

[email protected]- that's just the stock "vent" in the GMC hood, just normally don't see it from above.
The vents aren't all the way through, meaning they aren't functional (damn GM haha)

Dorgie- thanks! I try to keep it clean but we just moved , and I just finished fixing the garage floor last Thursday and still have a few days of concrete cure before it can go back to being garaged at night. Really would like to find a cheap awd beater but craigslist is barren and full of scammers and idiots these days :cry

·
Registered
18,001 Posts
Here is how it looks now.

·
Premium Member
1,334 Posts
Here's my 2016 Silverado LTZ Z71, just chilling in the garage...lol.

Attachments

·
Registered
182 Posts
[email protected]- that's just the stock "vent" in the GMC hood, just normally don't see it from above.
The vents aren't all the way through, meaning they aren't functional (damn GM haha)

Dorgie- thanks! I try to keep it clean but we just moved , and I just finished fixing the garage floor last Thursday and still have a few days of concrete cure before it can go back to being garaged at night. Really would like to find a cheap awd beater but craigslist is barren and full of scammers and idiots these days
I guess I never noticed it. I thought they had one on each side of hood seperate.

1 - 20 of 281 Posts