Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 310 Posts

·
Oh...... Squirrel!
24,083 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Administrator
8,815 Posts
Here's some of mine...Eagle Alloy Series 187 in 16x8 with 285/75-16 BFGs on it.

·
Oh...... Squirrel!
24,083 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Administrator
8,815 Posts
-5mm and 4.5" BS....This is off the box. I don't know if they still make the ones I have. They have a simualted beadlock. I got an awesome deal on them on e-bay. They were $450 for all 4 with lugnuts and centercaps, shipped and insured to Alaska. Here is a pic of the truck from the front to show you how much the tires stick out:

Yes, they look just like the mickey thompson wheels. I was looking at getting a set of the M/T, but I found the deal on these first.

·
Diesel Addict
7,754 Posts
i have the eagle 186's on my 06 gmc and i like them but i plan on upgrading to the Mazzi hulk 755 but there again they don't build them in the 16's but here is a wheel that is the ION Alloy 184,i sell these wheels but please check with the other sponsors seeing i don't want to interfer with them.. http://www.kxwheels.com/uploadedimg/148.JPG

·
Oh...... Squirrel!
24,083 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Ya, ION makes a nice wheel. I'm liking the MOTO wheels to but the one I want only is 9in wide and I dont want them sticking that far out! One of the brands we can get at our shop are those Gear's and they seem to be the closest ones out that I like.

Im still not sure what I want. The all chrome looks to gangsta :rolleyes: and the all black and little shine looks to dark. Trying to meet in the middle.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Administrator
8,815 Posts
trust me, go with chrome...polished aluminum takes a lot of work to keep them looking good.

·
Diesel Addict
7,754 Posts
chrome all the way and what ever you do keep your oem wheels to run in the winter..

·
Registered
49 Posts

·
Registered
162 Posts
KMC's are always a good choice. A bit pricey but well worth the quality. They also come in polished, i wanted the polished ones but they were on back order. The black ones are cool if that is what you are looking for.

·
Registered
162 Posts
They are the KMC Diesel.

·
Registered
107 Posts
My KMC Rockstar's and Nitto Dune Grapplers.

·
Oh...... Squirrel!
24,083 Posts
Discussion Starter #15

·
Premium Member
947 Posts
anyone know who make this wheel:help

·
Registered
229 Posts
here are mine

·
Registered
25 Posts
I have some weld racing rims for sale.... chrome cheyenne 484's 20x10 thought...let me know if your interested...my truck has same except size is 20x12.

·
Registered
1,477 Posts
Pic's in my garage. I would put one on here if I could figure out how to do it.

1 - 20 of 310 Posts