21 - 40 of 2522 Posts

·
Registered
987 Posts

and the way she sits now!!!!

·
Registered
94 Posts

Here's the newest picture, taken last night. Been at the dealership for almost a month and this is where they are at with it.
Love your GMC!! The first pic anyways! Nice set up!!
Hope you get it back soon.

·
Premium Member
601 Posts
Love your GMC!! The first pic anyways! Nice set up!!
Hope you get it back soon.
Thanks, I hope I get it back soon too!

·
NewEST Spinny Thinggg
4,291 Posts
here she be.....

Attachments

·
Premium Member
601 Posts
SparkZO3DMAX

Why? You have or had the same lift?
He has the same front end as in he has the 01 front end. He is the one that I told you about the other day that has the other 01 that is very clean. I think that 01 Chevy front end is one of the best looking dmax trucks ever made and you two guys have some bad @$$ looking trucks!

·
Registered
94 Posts
He has the same front end as in he has the 01 front end. He is the one that I told you about the other day that has the other 01 that is very clean. I think that 01 Chevy front end is one of the best looking dmax trucks ever made and you two guys have some bad @$$ looking trucks!
I remember now!! I'm pulling night duty lately and am a bit slow now, LOL :brainfart

Thanks for the Compliment!!

·
Registered
4,018 Posts
Discussion Starter #30
I remember now!! I'm pulling night duty lately and am a bit slow now, LOL :brainfart

No problem:rof

i might post pics of mine if ppl keep posting

·
Registered
94 Posts

·
Premium Member
601 Posts

I hear that! I'm on nights too right now.

·
Registered
94 Posts

And you're right, I love this body style, especially the front end. No offense to anybody out here, cause you guys have some mean looking trucks, but I'm just not that crazy about the Square looking front ends that's been coming out lately. IMO

·
Registered
641 Posts
This is from the Diesel World Magazine shoot Nov 09,
Check out May 2010 issue.

DSC_0400.jpg

·
Registered
1,383 Posts
Heres mine

·
Registered
987 Posts
sparks i want your wheels!!!!! they look sweet!

21 - 40 of 2522 Posts