Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
61 - 80 of 122 Posts

·
NEVER LESS
430 Posts
Thank you for NOT being a litterbug. The people with the cleanest vehicles are usually the ones that toss their crap out of the window. 20% of those with clean vehicles toss their crap in a trash bag and empty it at home.

·
Registered
477 Posts
I'm digging the carbon fiber look, I want to do that to mine. I've never been a fan of wood trim in cars.

·
Premium Member
438 Posts
My 08 SLE ---- nothing too fancy.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,409 Posts
God those new interiors make my 13 denali interior look like a w/t. It bugs me big time.

·
WOOD... man!
4,698 Posts

·
WOOD... man!
4,698 Posts
Thank you for NOT being a litterbug. The people with the cleanest vehicles are usually the ones that toss their crap out of the window. 20% of those with clean vehicles toss their crap in a trash bag and empty it at home.

Hate it when I see people throw trash out the window GrrRRrr

·
Registered
19 Posts
Nice rigs

·
Registered
103 Posts
Funny, every time I get fuel I walk past a garbage can. I don't know the last time I actually took the garbage out of my truck at home. While I'm waiting for my fuel I throw out my junk.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Just need to wet sand again and do another clear coat. Also, removing warning labels on visors was a FAIL. SEE above pic.

61 - 80 of 122 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.