Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
81 - 100 of 122 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts

·
Registered
314 Posts
Sub'd

·
Registered
1,953 Posts
Need to get the good camera out and get some decent shots.

Attachments

Reactions: tsagami596

·
Registered
1,326 Posts
Reactions: tsagami596

·
Registered
45 Posts
Here's my 2007.5. I have Wet Okale seat covers and I swapped in a steering wheel from a Denali, which I love. I'm considering going all brushed aluminum on the dash, but I've never seen one like that with the tan interior, only with the black interior. Anyone seen or have a picture of a tan/cashmere interior with all brushed aluminum accents??

·
Registered
16 Posts
My Rosen DVD player hasnt worked since I bought it. It says "Damaged Disc" whenever I try to play a dvd. Have you ever had this issue?

·
Registered
35 Posts
So anyone have suggestions on what they use to organize the middle console where the huge open space is when you open up the arm rest?

·
Registered
1,431 Posts
My son painted the dash in his 05 1500 last weekend. His truck grille matches it. Tape and spray cans. Plastidip is good for 19 year olds that want to change things on their trucks.

Attachments

Reactions: BARSR

·
HERE SO I DONT GET FINED
2,860 Posts
So anyone have suggestions on what they use to organize the middle console where the huge open space is when you open up the arm rest?
GM makes a drop in tray that separates the top & bottom of the huge storage compartment.
I don't know the part number though...

·
Registered
35 Posts
have a console was trying to see if the newer model consoles would fit my truck the answer is no! LOL worth a shot

81 - 100 of 122 Posts