101 - 120 of 122 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
☝🏽 Because race truck, lol niceee!

·
Registered
1,032 Posts
Almost got one but was afraid of keeping it clean! Nice interior though!

·
Premium Member
305 Posts
Gotta love the wood grain
I cringe at the sight of it. I don't know why but I just can't. Now the dark wood like in some of the older Denalis I like. If i had one it would have to be changed over to the stainless style like in my wife's 2007 Z71 Tahie.

·
Registered
40 Posts
just painted the top dash on my 02 2500

Attachments

Reactions: Woonie and RLLBZ

·
Registered
44 Posts
Wow, that dark brown on the seats is really unique...I haven't seen a color like that, is it a factory option?

·
Registered
44 Posts
Wet-Deck!

So I came out after a rainstorm to find this...has anyone had their drivers side carpet area get soaked?
And, for the record...All my windows were shut.
After some investigating I found some water collecting in the lower part of the A-Piller, just outboard of where the hood release lever is.

Any thoughts??

Attachments

·
Registered
2,858 Posts
^mine does the same thing on both sides. Haven't found out what it's from yet. Let me know if you figure it out

·
Registered
1 Posts
have you look at your third brake light they can leak put some small sticky back foam tape from a hardware store underneath the light and put back on check with water hose good luck

·
Registered
491 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Yes. Running lights on roof. Had the same problem. I took them off and reinstalled with a bead of silicone under them. No problems since. It’s been 3 years

·
Registered
2 Posts
So I came out after a rainstorm to find this...has anyone had their drivers side carpet area get soaked?
And, for the record...All my windows were shut.
After some investigating I found some water collecting in the lower part of the A-Piller, just outboard of where the hood release lever is.

Any thoughts??
See post 116 above

·
Registered
641 Posts
That crap brown & wood grain is frick'n gross, looks good in your truck though lol:grin2:

·
Premium Member
786 Posts
I wanted the brown and ended up with black again. And a kind of carbon fiber look instead of wood.

Attachments

·
Registered
104 Posts
Denali black interior with Carhartt seat covers

Attachments

101 - 120 of 122 Posts