Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

121 - 122 of 122 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Denali black interior with Carhartt seat covers
How do you like the Carhartt seat covers?

I ordered the rear door covers(should be her today) for when I take the dog in the truck with me. Have thought about getting the rear seats covers too but decided one step at a time and see if i like the door covers first.

The black leather front bench seats was a requirement for me. Feel like black leather always looks the best and I'm one of the rare ones that feels more comfortable with the bench seat rather than the front buckets and center console.

·
Registered
104 Posts
How do you like the Carhartt seat covers?
I'm actually glad I got them. Been raining out here a bit and was mucking around and then jumped right in. Seat covers a bit water resistant so the water beaded up and I wiped it up with a towel. It's also been the beginning of our race season so lots of boxes being picked up/delivered and I just throw em in and out. Pulled the seat covers to see if anything was happening to the leather seats...nada. Have even used the door covers when we had the back seat fully loaded and no chaffing on the door panels when I pulled the covers and stowed them under the seat.

Only issue I have is that the driver side seat back cover broke the buckle closest to door when I lifted the seat to get to storage. At some point I will find out how good their customer services is. Other than that, love em.

Reactions: Duramax_in_SC
121 - 122 of 122 Posts