Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 620 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Lets start a thread. Lets see pics of the exterior and interior of your shop.

·
I'm That Guy...
16,684 Posts
Good thread, I wish I had a shop, lol.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i am in the process of designing one to build next summer.

·
Slave to the Interwebs
9,952 Posts

·
Registered
1,587 Posts
Here's a few of mine. 35x50 with 12' doors. Can hold 5 cars and two bikes on the ground, and one up on the lift.

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
Registered
859 Posts
I'll get some pics of our new shop we built tomorrow. 90'x154' :thumb

·
Registered
302 Posts
Not a big shop... but its all I have. Lol I looked at these pics again, and there's a budlight in each one :D
1387633614760.jpg
That's a 18' Glastron with 4.3V6. Good family boat for the lakes around here.

1387633649073.jpg
Wifey's Terrain. Not a bad ride for what it is.
1387633675130.jpg
That's a 1949 International in the corner. My great grandpa bought her NEW! The frame is leaning against the wall. Other parts are in 10x12 shed out back and I have tons of stuff in the attic.

·
Registered
75 Posts
I second the jealous section, I'm stuck in a "supposed" two car garage with no storage space.

·
Registered
4,626 Posts
No Bud Light can. I don't drink cheap beer.:rof

Attachments

·
Registered
302 Posts
No Bud Light can. I don't drink cheap beer.:rof
flippa

but I noticed you didn't mention what you drink... maybe didn't want to let everyone here know. It's ok, someone's gotta drink the appletini's :poke[1]:

So what's the story with the vette's? His and her's?... or one setup for road racing and drag racing?

·
Registered
4,626 Posts
flippa

but I noticed you didn't mention what you drink... maybe didn't want to let everyone here know. It's ok, someone's gotta drink the appletini's :poke[1]:

So what's the story with the vette's? His and her's?... or one setup for road racing and drag racing?
Only good beer. There are many. Butt Lite is not one. The true measure of a drinking problem is when quantity is more important than quality. :rofl As for the Vettes one is a convertible and one is not. I like the C5s better but after having a Sky I will never have another manual top. Power tops are not available on C5s so I got a C6 convertible. Not his and hers. She won't drive them unless she has to.

·
Registered
702 Posts
I'll get some pics of our new shop we built tomorrow. 90'x154' :thumb
whats the damage on a 90'x154' shop, I'm in the process of getting some land, and plan on basically a giant shop with a bedroom and a kitchen

·
Registered
702 Posts
My truck doesnt fit in my garage, its A) too tall and B) too long.

so, Im gonna build a warehouse, and live in it.

·
Registered
500 Posts
Here is my shop. It's my favorite place on earth! :)

Reactions: turbotrenton
1 - 20 of 620 Posts