Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 3786 Posts

·
Registered
1,046 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys let's see what you got! I'm going to take my lift off and can't decide on how low I wanna go? You can find all type of posts on lifted trucks but not many for the lowered crowd? So let's see some pictures!

·
Registered
12 Posts
just wrong

Reactions: chadm2011

·
Registered
2,566 Posts
I believe in, "To each his own", but i would say if your gonna take the lift off, just have it leveled with a 285 or 305, but depends on what you want and what you use it for, if you use it for towing or hauling, lowering wouldnt be a good choice

·
Registered
334 Posts
I agree! Leveling it and putting 285's or 305's would probably be your best bet! Get it too low you wont be able to use it for much! I would recommend just leveling it! Just my opinion!

·
Registered
2,566 Posts
Sorry not meant to you 04lb7dmax
Haha, its all good man, good luck on the pics! There are a few guys on here that have done sic stuff to their lowered dmax's

·
Registered
1,046 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I already have a lifted truck and a leveled truck just not a lowered truck. So if I don't like it I will lift it back up! All I want to see is some PICTURES to get an idea of what I want. Brian I love your truck! My lbz is identicle just leveled haha

·
Registered
334 Posts
Ya there are some nice low ridin dmaxs on here!

·
Registered
2,384 Posts
I would like to see so bump up for ya. I am going for a leveling kit I think I settled on. I know one member I'll try to find his name now. He has the front stock height I think and the rear w/ the 1-2" drop shackles in rear and in person I really liked it. His is white and blacked out. Bougth my NFab steps. I'll try to find you a pic

·
Registered
1,680 Posts
^^ Several^^ Also check out the thread by adas... his truck is SICK!

·
Registered
12 Posts
westin nerf bars are retarded on LMM's :rolleyes:
i guess I deserved that :D, to the OP, sorry should've just kept my mouth shut, sometimes I type before I think.

·
Registered
3,949 Posts
i will try to get some pics today also.

·
Registered
225 Posts
In for pictures!

·
NewEST Spinny Thinggg
4,291 Posts
I'm thinking about lowering mine...just using the exising kit and dropping it down 3" to a 6" then i can alway go back up when I feel like it...tires are $1500 and im gonna need some but I want other stuff lol

1 - 20 of 3786 Posts