Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 6519 Posts

·
Banned
806 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
hey lets see the smarts behind it all... the better half..... dont have to be with the truck. we just want to see who runs the oufit... here is a pic of mine...

·
Registered
1,389 Posts
a couple of my girlfriend of 2 years, crystal...

·
Registered
1,239 Posts
dr

Here are a couple pics of my wife. Dr. Gabriel....AKA (SugarMomma)

Damn , I think i feel ill , need a full exam, lol, mine you cant get a photo of, cia wont allow it!

·
Registered
272 Posts
here is my wife deffinatly the smarter and better looking one

·
Registered
1,239 Posts

·
Registered
272 Posts
man thats no lie glad im not the only one that feels that way

·
Registered
2,285 Posts
This is me and the wife with our granddaughter!! Yes we are the old ones.:rolleyes:

·
Registered
272 Posts
well mine is dark headed now went back 2 natural cocor and i think it looks much better love them burnetts

·
Registered
2,285 Posts
Wish I had a pic downloaded of my wife when we first met! we have been together 17 years, she was 17 when we met. with 36DD's!!!

·
DIESEL MANIAC!!!
1,222 Posts
if my comp wouldnt be dumb i'd post up my gf but it wont let me at the moment...its having problems, i love brunettes to but have a blonde gf now..lol

·
VAGITARIAN :)
7,336 Posts
Well,I got the first red-head I think...lol...Let's see if she is in a posing mood???:rofUsually she tries to get my password to delete pics I snap....lol...I'll try to get a good one up..I had one hidden in a prof pic,but leave it to them damn MODS on here to eraseshiti post....LOL.....:booboo:D

I need you guys addresses!!!!.....lol.....J/K

·
VAGITARIAN :)
7,336 Posts
1 - 20 of 6519 Posts