Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
3,662 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
this just got me wondering how everyone elses angles are looking, please post ur tire size and how much your cranked

im maxed out on 325/60r20

·
Registered
3,323 Posts
What leveling kit do you have, Arent those 35's in total?
I dont have a pic right now, but mine are way worse on 33's

·
Registered
915 Posts
I'm running 285/75R18's. Don't know how far its cranked as I bought the truck this way. been wanting some feedback from people telling me how it looks.

·
it stinks and whistles :)
5,350 Posts
this just got me wondering how everyone elses angles are looking, please post ur tire size and how much your cranked

im maxed out on 325/60r20
Front diff drop? No way you got angles like that leveled

·
Registered
915 Posts
Front diff drop? No way you got angles like that leveled
I'm new to all this, but considering I'm leveled on 285's and his angles look stock as far as I can tell I was like "damn my shit is WAY more angled!"

·
Registered
3,662 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
no front diff drop, didnt even think they have them just lift keys

my cv's has always been level even when lowered on 35's makes no sense to me

well lets try to figure this out boys maybe it can help everyone out

·
Registered
6,215 Posts
I'm running 285/75R18's. Don't know how far its cranked as I bought the truck this way. been wanting some feedback from people telling me how it looks.
They look bad enough not to do any 4wd launches that's for sure! I've seen worse however..

·
Registered
2,528 Posts
fabtech 6inch with 35 12.5 STTs bars are lowered almost all the way
cant see them all that well, but they are somewhat level. ive launched in 4wd a few times. with no problems i have braces and sleeves

·
Registered
915 Posts
They look bad enough not to do any 4wd launches that's for sure! I've seen worse however..
I just bought some Rough Country tie rod sleeves and plan to install next weekend. I don't plan on any 4x4 launches or pulls or anything, my biggest fear is that they are too bad to go goof around in the sand when driving on the beach or when it snows and i want to "play" a bit I'll end up breaking something. Both my wife and I love the look of it leveled and 99% of the time its just a freeway driver and eventually we'll tow a trailer or 5th wheel with it, but perhaps I should get the Cognito leveling kit to make sure its done right OR depending on the price I might just do a 4" lift.

Thanks for your input.

·
Registered
207 Posts
Mine don't look bad, I'll post a pic in a minute

Sent from my ADR6350 using AutoGuide App

·
Boom goes the Dynamite
1,123 Posts
readylift with 285/75/17's dont think they are to bad. edit I added tie rod sleeves since this picture.

Attachments

·
Registered
3,028 Posts
Here is mine..

·
Registered
40 Posts

Heres mine. T bars cranked a little bit.

·
Registered
1,948 Posts

·
Registered
2,538 Posts
so if you dont wanna lift your truck your pretty much stuck?
yes if you want to 4x4 launch routinely without breaking things or play in the mud a lot

1 - 20 of 37 Posts