Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
4,018 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I went cruising this weekend, enjoying the new lift pump and EFI. Then a guy who lives just down the road from me, who was crusing his 7.3 Powerstroke, pulls up to me and asks how I was doing. Of course small talk, then I asked done anything to the 7.3 lately? He said, "Got the TS Performance 6 pos Chip" so all night he kept flying by me with his 5in exhaust smoking. Well, I thought it was time to show him who runs the streets.:D

I switch my Dsp5 switch to Lope/Hot, and stopped at a light. He pulls next to me and says "Whats wrong with your truck?" I said, "Its lope dude" He races off, I gave him a good truck length. I fishtailed my way up the street and passed him as if he was sitting still:rockin:rof

He pulls up next to me again about two lights later. Didnt have anything else to say lol. And plus I had my friend in the passenger seat and 3 girls in the back. GOD I love my truck!:D:rof

·
Premium Member
73 Posts
Nice i love it

·
Registered
686 Posts
i wanna see pics of the girlz , i mean the race...lol

·
Registered
505 Posts
You have been wanting to do that since you put all that on your truck....lol

·
Premium Member
601 Posts
Thats great! I was too drunk tonight for a good story like that, my girl drove me home at 25mph tonight! Lol. . It's all good when your F'd up tho!

·
Needs more go fast
12,518 Posts
nice job man :drink

·
Registered
1,680 Posts
Got to love kill stories! I tried to get a 7.3 powerstroke to play on friday but i guess he wasn't interested. Oh well maybe some day. Good kill! Oh and fishtailed? Will these trucks blow the tires off with a stock tranny and efi live? I never have been on stock tires with a programmer so i wouldn't know! I knew they would with a built but not with a stock tranny! Sweet. Live and learn everyday!

·
Registered
2,141 Posts
2 weeks after i got my truck i bought the edge race.. dpf still on and everything..

theres this big twinturbo 24 valve in my hometown who dynoed right about 500 h.p. injectors modded cp3 pump the works..

well he calls me up ask me if i want to race so we did and here i pull up in a brand new truck everything stock with just edge evo race on level 7

we start of at a roll cause hes a stick...well he jumped me pretty good at the start (cause i didnt boost launch or nothin) but as he was shifting gears i slowly started catching up.. at the end we was side by side..

he buddys was there so we call them up and ask them who won and they tell us it was too close to call but yet they tell everybody else that be beat me by half a truck ...

anyways.. i thought it was pretty funny when i pulled up to where we was meeting he was "tweaking" under the hood and i walked up hit the remote start and jumped in and still run with his ass

·
Registered
177 Posts
i can roast mine thru third with my stock tranny and wait! sparz you had girls in your truck no way!!!!!!

·
Registered
4,018 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
i can roast mine thru third with my stock tranny and wait! sparz you had girls in your truck no way!!!!!!
Yea dude, believe it or not I did. I was surprised myself. But yea my truck can fishtail.

·
Registered
76 Posts
those poor powerstrokes just always gettin beat on.

·
Registered
587 Posts
sounds like you guys are trying to burn them up so you guys have a reason to get a suncoast :rof:gearjamin

·
Registered
188 Posts

·
Registered
113 Posts
haha thats funny my friend beat my truck he has a 99 6spd manual and he had the predetor chip on 85hp and he has a 6in lift on 36s and a 5inch exuahst and intake and we raced my truck is stock lb7 crew cab and he got me by a length he has no spare tire or tailgate and his is a extended cab i was pissed lol but it broke down last night again lol i had to pick him up in a parking lot hahah

1 - 20 of 34 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.