Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have i PPE code blocker installed on my truck(2007 Chevy CC SB SRW with LBZ). CAN anyone tell me the correct wiring schematic. I hooked mine up and am still getting a code. CODE 402(EGR excessive flow). I also have a EGR blocker plate, A 4" MBRP stainless turboback. NEED HELP PLEASE

·
Administrator
8,815 Posts
did you solder the connections or use scotch locks?

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I used MS butt connectors, same stuff we use on our helicopters. As long as the crimp job is good it should work shouldn't it?? Or should i solder it? Also do you have a EGR blocker plate?? how was the fit. What would the code 402 mean. Because In the instructions for the PPE code blocker it says that it will only stop codes 401 and 404 from a free flowing exhaust.

·
Administrator
8,815 Posts
I have heard that you really need to solder those connections. As far as the blocker plate...I don't have EGR on my truck...my truck didn't come with a cat because it is a first generation engine. As far as the p0402....that is EGR excessive flow. I believe if you put the blocker plate in there it should go away.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
:help I will solder them... but the funny thing is i have a blocker plate installed and i am getting this code. I dont know if it is leaking and causing a code im just not to sure... Thanks:help

1 - 5 of 5 Posts