Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
319 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
PPE CUSTOMER SERVICE IS HORRIBLE… had issue with programmer freezing and they don’t answer the phone or email for 2 days. Then so cheap cannot compensate for an issue with their product and pay shipping, just want to say “PPE will not be doing anything, that’s our policy” (MANAGER ERIC). Will not buy any other PPE products…. Would rather by junk and know the company stands behind their product and wants to keep the customer. HELLO EFI LIVE!

·
Registered
278 Posts
When I called awhile ago to seek help with a problem. I couldn't understand the dude that was on the other end as he spoke spanglish. Finally gave up and don't think I will be calling back if I ever have another problem.

·
Banned
17,252 Posts

·
Registered
13,557 Posts
Def talk to Dan, He is who i call from the get go, no one else

if you wanna go EFILive bud, give us a ring tomorrow and ill get you set up!

208-685-1000

·
Registered
319 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah have had issue and truck has been parked for over a week now, so say the least i am pissed. Biggest issue is the attitude as far as customer service was horrible, they have your money and dont give a shit is how it seems. I will not purchase anything else ppe.

·
Registered
7,819 Posts
it seems every couple weeks someone chimes in about the terrible customer service there... seems like the HBIC needs to have a company shakedown and restructure. Some of the stories are ridiculous.

def go EFI live, i know dustin and the guys at ATP will work their butts off to get you the best customer experience possible

·
Registered
319 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Dan was ok, wasnt real helpful, I talked to his boss as well which was the biggest **** of them all. He said well "Dan can pay for that out his pocket, becasue PPE will not be doing anything, that’s our policy". I was unhappy due to it was problem caused by there product and was told they would handle the problem, then was told I have to pay shipping for there issue. Argued tell I was red, then finally gave in cause I want my truck running again. I pay the shipping my self and have to pay for shipping back. So I send it usps 2nd day for like 9$ there and include $10 postage to get back to me. They call me and want more money cause there company can not send anything USPS. $17 to ship ups for 4-5 days shipping. And like I said the bad part is when you keep blaiming the cust for the mistakes, they had phone problems for 2 days.... manager says thats my problem.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Its always so frustrating when you get the runaround like that, especially when the resolution isn't to your satisfaction. I do want to say, however, that I myself was pleasently surprised with their helpfulness with a problem I am having with a used PPE tuner I just got. I had first turned to the forum here and for some reason had no responses from anyone.

·
Banned
5,738 Posts
What happened and what product is it?

·
Registered
97 Posts
Yeah customer service leaves something to be desired. I have a crack in a brand new set of there up pipes they won't warranty because there's no black soot on it. And won't listen to me that I only ran it at idle for 10 mins or less and found it and shut it off.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts