Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was wondering if my stock lbz would be able to have the ppe economy tuner programmed into it? My egr is not deleted I’m curious if this tuner will bypass the egr?

·
Super Moderator
2017 GMC Denali 2500HD, 3.5" Rough Country Lift, 305/55R20 Yokohama Geolandar A/T
2,824 Posts
TDFDiesel said:
Removing emissions equipment (deleting trucks) is a violation of federal law and subsequently the forum rules and we can not allow those discussion to take place. You'll note in the recent filings against EZ Lynk on March 8, 2021 the EPA has quoted forums including excerpts from users on DuramaxForum.com. We want to keep this as an open and free platform for everyone, but we also need to make sure that the forum is not violating or condoning the violation of any federal laws. If you would like to voice your opposition, please do so through your legislators outside of this forum. There are public petitions trying to pass exceptions for racing applications and those would be your appropriate forums to express your opinion about this subject.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.