Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Smoke. It's what's cookin
2,934 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I tuned it back to stock before I went to the dealership this am for some warranty work. well they got my new radio installed, reprgrammed my glow plugs and a couple other updates. Well i've tried to reinstall the excelerator and it stops on testing stock info and stays there forever and won't go any further. Is my tuner shot or what. I can trn the key off and unplug it and still starts and runs fine but it is stock. So i'm in a dilemma. What 2 do!

Ryan

·
Registered
262 Posts
i would call ppe and see what they say. my friends hasthe xcellerator for his ford and his got stuck on tune 8. PPe is just up the street from where we live so he just drove to them and they reprogrammed the unit and hasnt had problems since. here is there number 17149854825

·
2,934 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I tried calling and they're not open today. Have to wait till monday :(

Ryan

·
Hi, I'm Earth. Have we met?
3,162 Posts
Hopefully its nothing major, maybe one of the new updates they installed are to stop reprograming of the ecm? Good luck with PPE, iv found there customer service no not be very good.

·
2,934 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I sent an email also. I guess i'll wait and see. I've been really happy so far til now. Kinda sucks back at stock, now I know I'm slower:). But at least my tranny will get a break!

Ryan

·
2,934 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
It has been remedied. I downloaded the newest version from PPE's website. Runs like a champ again. My mileage did go down wit out it on there.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.